We pride ourselves on ensuring that your coffee arrives safe and sound. However, if it does arrive and it’s been damaged on its journey to you then please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the word ‘Damaged’ and the order reference number are the subject title. Please keep the damaged product and postage packaging until we have resolved the issue.
If you wish to make any changes to your membership, simply login to your Roasting Depot account.
Once you are signed in and viewing your dashboard click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
Once you are viewing your subscriptions, click ‘View >’ next to the subscription you would like to change.
Once you are viewing the particular subscription you would like to change, scroll down to ‘Actions’ and then you will have the following options:
- Suspend – Click to pause your subscription
- Reactivate – Click to start your subscription again
- Cancel – Click to cancel your subscription
- Change Address – Click to change your billing and/or delivery address
- Change Payment – Click to change your payment method or update your credit card details
If you would like to adjust your subscription (i.e. brewing method, coffee grind, amount of coffee), then simply click ‘Adjust Your Subscription’. This can be found directly below your specific subscription product details in the ‘Subscription Totals’ section. You can then select and add your new subscription to your shopping cart and checkout as you would normally.
Roasting Depot is committed to helping you discover, create and enjoy your perfect cup of coffee.
If you really, really don’t like your coffee then please contact our team at email@example.com. Please ensure the word ‘Return’ and the order reference number are the subject title. We will send you a new coffee better suited to you or provide a full refund. Sound good?
Roasting Depot offers new and exciting coffees each month, some of which may be certified Fair Trade, Organic, Rainforest Alliance or Direct Trade. Roasting Depot places great importance on consistently striving to achieve an ethical and sustainable coffee supply chain.
Almost all coffee machines and manual brewing methods, except capsule machines. Why no capsules? Because mamma says capsules are the devil.
Our coffees come as whole beans or ground to suit your preferred coffee brewing method.
It is best to freshly grind your coffee just before brewing to maximise the flavour and aroma. However, if you’d like your coffee ground then we will grind it to suit your preferred brewing method, which you can select upon checkout.
Not just yet, but soon. We promise.
We recommend that when checking out you provide ‘Authority to Leave’ the items at the specified shipping address without requiring a signature from you the recipient. Adding delivery instructions to your order is the best way to have a successful delivery! For example, if you’re not home, the driver can leave it somewhere safe on the property. Otherwise, perhaps your work address may be more suitable.
- If you didn’t provide ‘Authority to Leave’ and the courier was unable to obtain an authorised signature from someone at the delivery location then it will be kept on board with the driver for redelivery or alternatively, dropped off to a collection point.
- If you did provide ‘Authority to Leave’ and the items were unable to be delivered, then it is likely that the drop off location was not deemed a safe place to leave the item unattended (this helps prevent damage and theft) or the courier driver could not locate your specific drop off location.
If your courier failed to reach you whilst attempting the delivery of your parcel, we should have already notified you via email and or SMS. This email contains important instructions about how to collect your parcel or schedule a re-delivery to a location or time that suits you.
We deliver your coffee monthly on the 15th or the 30th of the month.
If you signed up between the 23rd and the 7th of the following month, then your coffee will always be delivered on the 15th.
If you signed up between the 8th and 22nd of the same month, then your coffee will always be delivered on the 30th (except for February when your coffee will be delivered on the 28th).
You can find your exact delivery cost by entering your post code/suburb at the check-out page.
- We offer flat rate shipping within the Perth metropolitan area of $5 per package.
- We offer flat rate national shipping to metropolitan areas within Australia outside of Perth of $8 per package.
- We offer flat rate national shipping to regional areas within Australia of $10 per package.